Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you think knowing what all games have come out already and based on the looks of...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Do you think knowing what all games have come out already and based on the looks of the games to still release this year do you think Zelda will be bringing home GOTY from major publications and awards?

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

It will, but it shouldn't. Its a good game, but nostalgia and the fact that its made by a particular company should have no bearing on whether a game is good or not.

J

Joe Nicholson

Will be and should be zelda

R

Ronnie Goodwin

For me no other games released so far come close. As far as games still to come I could see the new wolfenstein being great but not GOTY great. Mario odyssey is a possibility. It won't be COD there is no battlefield I see origins being good but not great. Don't really know enough about xenoblade.

D

Dylan Mann

it will beat out Odyssey imo, because it has been out way longer, a game out for 2 months wont be game of the year! i am super hyped for Odyssey tho!!

S

Spencer Miller

It's mine so far but Mario might surpass it. It's been awhile since Nintendo has released a game that was announced as game of the year.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

BOTW, game of the Century.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom