Contact advertising [email protected]

Do people really think that Pine is a better McCree than Calvin? Like really? Just...

A

Abhishek Kumar

Do people really think that Pine is a better McCree than Calvin? Like really? Just cause he did good in one match? Lol

A

Adib Dimassi

Im better than both

J

John Calderon

I wouldn’t say one match but he is pretty good.

J

Jiří Müller

Pine was god like in many matches at multiple heroes in a fucking OWL which is totaly different and much harder than some soloQ with randoms with low ranks...

B

Brent Hazelton

>says 1 match
>pine has been consistant in every map he's been put in

B

Brett Thielemier

Pine basically 1v6's the opposing team on those maps. They have to dive on him and suicide just to get him down. And that's in the OWL, with the best players in the world. I can't wait to see Pine vs Fleta

B

Baron Bouvier

He’s top 500 so... he’s pretty fucking good.

N

Nicholas Crawford

Carpe is way better than Pine. Pine has great positioning but the dude cannot hit multiple headshots to save his life. That is why Calvin and Carpe are better than Pine at MCcree and Widowmaker.

A

Aadil Saqib

Looks like someone hasn't watched Pine outside the league...

H

Harley Hong

i think being a really good player at the park is different from being a good player in the nba

A

Andrew Ryan

Kind of an arbitrary comparison because of the huge differences of playing with a dedicated team vs another dedicated team and a guy who currently plays almost solely solo q

M

Michael Nguyen

Calvin has been in the pro scene before and he and his team failed pretty bad. Muma was on his team back the too

R

Richard Miller

Pine is good but I just can’t wait for Fl0w3R to finally be able to play

D

Dorian Arcia

Who’s Calvin?

M

Mike Wang

Comp is literally QP to pro players, playing in top 500 is absolutely child's play compared to scrims. Pine scrims and plays in tournaments, Calvin plays in comp.

There's really no comparison to be had.

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

calvin is a good flex, he is good mcree but he isnt a god

L

Luke Strong

Sounds like you’ve only watched one match. The dude is incredible on McCree

R

Rui Mendes

Pine has 100% win rate in this OWL , enough said

T

Trevor Ford

Idk man, if you can showcase your skill in 1 game in front of thousands of fans, it sounds pretty legit

J

Johnson Zheng

Theyre both fat asians, who cares amirite ladies and gents

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom