Contact advertising [email protected]

Did you know that... - There is a much cheaper version of the game, called "Overwatch:...

K

Kaan Bilge

Did you know that...
- There is a much cheaper version of the game, called "Overwatch: Starter Edition"
- It has only 6 heroes unlocked: Tracer, Genji, D.va, Winston, Mercy and Zenyatta. The rest can be unlocked with money.
- Most pro players are poor so they have the Starter Edition

Please buy the League skins to support them financially so they can afford to unlock more heroes!

J

Joaquin Legarreta

They've played a lot of other heroes so far... The only hero I don't recall seeing was Symmetra.

M

Michelle Lamotte

Have you even been watching lol.

F

Filipe Vinhas

Lmao I keep watching this comments, but just in Dynasty vs Dallas, you had almost every single hero, widow, lucio, doomfist, hanzo, rein, ana, moira, junkrat, and so on... just in a match, so no idea which games are you guys watching...

C

Chris Gouw

fuck how long have you been playing Overwatch? because if it's less then 2 weeks i can understand why you would not know about Metas and Dive comp....

B

Brandon Schramm

Top quality post

I

Inzam Ahmed

Kaan Bilge you keep posting stuff like this asking for nerfs or 'tweaks' to Tracer and Genji, but so far in the Overwatch League I've seen most heroes used? In fact in the seoul vs dallas match I don't recall seeing a Genji on the dallas side much, if at all. Fleta used Genji but he wasn't even his most played.
Your argument of these heroes needing to be nerfed is absolutely baseless. If you can't counter them, then I'm sorry but you need to get better instead of complaining.

J

Justin Westwater

Pro player and not being able to afford the game is an oxymoron

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Literally the post below this is a livestream with McCree, Orisa, Junkrat, and Roadhog lol

C

Correy Henry

Wait, widow wasn't mentioned in this and I literally saw here pretty much every game yesterday at least for a little bit each game!

Y

Yoshi Huo

Have you not seen the games with Ana, Orisa, hog, bastion, Moira, widow, Sombra etc?

S

Sam Wilkinson

Why do people seem to be calling for nerfs for tracer and genji, they're literally the most balanced heroes in the game! They're countered and don't always work. They're not used in every match to make such a claim is ridiculous because that would mean ya clearly haven't been watching.

R

Ritwik R Sharma

It is called playing the meta.

J

Jack Galea

Honestly im so happy this post exists

R

Renzo Dekimpe

I haven't watched all matches in OWL but i haven't seen them use Moira as well, did a team actually use Moira or hasn't she also been picked yet ?

A

Aaron Milne

This is a good post

W

Will Gaines

Tfw widow is meta

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom