Contact advertising [email protected]

Did they change the duplicate rate in the last update? I've gotten 2 duplicates the...

E

Eric Ch

Did they change the duplicate rate in the last update? I've gotten 2 duplicates the last few days and haven't gotten any since they changed that you almost don't get any...

B

Brandon Bonnell

You can still get them, it's just rare

B

Brandon Marleau

Trust me, once you've gotten all of the blue and gray stuff you'll be getting duplicates with every box.

J

Justin Hemsley

I was getting at least 2/3 dupes during the Chinese New Year event this year it’s actually the worst

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

Once you collect all the sprays every time you roll a spray you get a dupe, ect... you don't just start getting legendaries if you have everything else. But more currency for events is nice

K

Kaan Bilge

They released a new hero. That means tons of new sprays, voice lines etc. They're the items you're missing so you won't get duplicates until you drop them all. It's simple dude

D

Dominique Cocova

I was getting nothing but duplicates until they released Brigitte. Try opening five boxes in a row with NOTHING but duplicates. And I still have zero emotes for Mercy or Mei. :(

N

Nathan Morris

All I get is Brigette stuff

C

Callie Goodwin

There are people who don't get all dups :O. It's. A joke I have nearly everything for every hero XD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom