Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Did anyone enjoy 12 Switch? I didn't buy it because I had a feeling it would be bad,...

M

Matt Parent

Did anyone enjoy 12 Switch? I didn't buy it because I had a feeling it would be bad, and I see a lot of people were disappointed by it, but I'm curious about those that did enjoy it, why did you enjoy and what made it fun? I know a lot of games are good in certain conditions so I want to keep an open mind about it.

R

Ryne Santos

It's a great party game. I'm a teacher and love treating my students to 1 2 Switch and they all enjoy it too in teams.

L

Lenny Guerrero

im 20 and enjoyed playing it with my 2 friends. played with it for about a good 2 hours lol

E

Enola Gill

I have had a blast playing with some friends. Kids enjoy it too but oddly enough the most fun I have had is with other adults.

N

Nigeria Hammad

I enjoyed it with my kids

J

Jonas Carreon

It is fun for me,enjoyed with friends

S

Sean Wefers

I dont play it that much but kids love it. When people come over that dont usually play games they are always interested in 1-2 Switch.

S

Shane Northern

Its a fun party game. Stops there tho

S

Spencer Miller

Looks fun but I don't think it's worth $50

C

Chelsea Dayberry

I liked because it really showed all the cool features the switch has and my kids love it! It's easy fun and simple for them 9&6. I won't play it all the time but family game night it has a few benefits

R

Riley WoodFinch

I want it but I don't have friends and it's 50 dollars

J

Junaidy Razak Megat

Only the 12 switch have game gunfight.. its real cowboy fight... i love the gunfight..

J

James Wyche

A fun party game and well worth it for a laugh with friends and when adding drinking game rules to it etc it's a blast

S

Scott Smith

It's a party game, really fun too.

M

Micah Hendrix

Worth it seeing my family play it on holidays

J

Janelle Minor

Im getting it lol

R

Richard Navarro

I had it and traded it for Puyo Puyo Tetris.

J

Josh Hollar

My 6 & 7 year old loved it for a month.

F

Frances Mayes

I like to play the cowboy shooting games, my partner loves fake fire version

H

Heather Ekrom

its fun for parties.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom