Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Did any1 else notice hayabusa's main server (816) is on the list. How much u wanna bet...

D

Dylan Snail

Did any1 else notice hayabusa's main server (816) is on the list. How much u wanna bet faction will try and wipe it before then

A

Alex James Patterson

Maybe they shouldn't have dosed for a week everytime we attacked it then they wouldn't have had a low population ;)

T

Tim Bartholomew

Either your really slow or your trying to fool people into believing you. But this is 816 PVE. Lol

A

Alex Klein

It doesnt day pve?

A

Alex Klein

Say*

A

Alex Klein

5 days to move it now lol

T

Tim Bartholomew

The pve is to the left of this? Guess you are right it doesn't say to the left lol rip!

R

Ruben Shore

816 has been down for 2 weeks straight, that's why the pop is so low, now its getting migrated, rip Treadstoners

J

Jãñşèñ Edwãrdş

Can i get the link

J

Jake Gonzalez

See Hammer, ddosin aint gonna save your server!

A

Adrian Mini Swayne

Mabey if faction weeny salty cunts the pop would be back up

C

Corey Davis

To bad they have to pull the doss to try and wipe it before it gets migrated

A

Austin Reed

How much u wanna bet faction won't even try

C

Corey Davis

You right Jake Gonzalez it ruined the server good job FACTION plan worked. Only way you could bring 816 down was doss it for a month straight. considering you never once attempted to attack it nor step foot on it, makes 0 since for them to doss their own server. But it's ok if all you want to do is play the game dirty with dossing and undermapping, I'm basically done with legacy so I guess I can stop fighting fair and I'll start undermapping like the rest of you no skill scrubs do.

P

Paul Mattos

Faction keeps dossing our server.... we havnt been able to get on it for weeks

J

Josh Brolic Wright

RIP>>

C

Cayden Rumford

It's only getting removed because Faction has DDOSED it for over a month

C

Cayden Rumford

C

Corey Davis

^ don't make them sad at such an early hour.

C

Corey Davis

Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom