Contact advertising [email protected]

Dear Mr. Kaplan, Last year I climbed to 3470 in comp and a genji threw twice in a...

N

Nate Smith

Dear Mr. Kaplan,

Last year I climbed to 3470 in comp and a genji threw twice in a row, immediately destroying my hope of finally getting to Masters.

Last night I finally climbed back to 3496 in comp and our Lucio experienced major glitches and couldn't see his opponents or his teammates. Then I got teamed up with a bunch of jackasses that didn't know how to group up for three consecutive games.

Now I'm at 3350 and I'm so very certain that I will never ever make it Masters. I'm a silver border.

So, Mr Kaplan, I have to ask.

How did I hurt you?

Sincerely,

Getting banned for being toxic.

B

Brandon Axem

Have you tried not complaining?

T

Tommy Jay III

Have you tried not playing literally 3 heroes

S

Steven Virola

That’s crazy my team experienced that glitch too you can basically only see a dot and you lose audio so your playing blind and deff the only way to fix it is to take the SR lose restart game and hope you can join back up

R

Ryan Stoops

Hey man, I've been 2900 season high, for 7 seasons in a row. Jeff literally throws the shit players at you, to keep you walled in.

S

Steven Virola

Lol you all need to find 5 friends and literally practice for a few months together

S

Steven Virola

Never play alone only once in a blue moon

S

Steven Virola

Pick up a 5 stack or a 4 stack create a team and actually work towards communication and synergy over your actual game capability

B

Brandon Ko

Lol me when I hit masters

M

Matthew Sartain

"
How did I hurt you?

Sincerely,

Getting banned for being toxic.
'

G

Grace O'Brien