Contact advertising [email protected]

PC DAMMIT! I'm so sick of players who're lvl 20 or higher and still don't know how to...

J

Jordan Happymeal

DAMMIT! I'm so sick of players who're lvl 20 or higher and still don't know how to make public events heroic! Man! do a lil research! It's not hard!!!! xD
I don't know everything either, but goooooosh it's so annoying!

D

Dávid Karácsony

Most of them doesn't even know if Heroic public event exists.

T

Thomas Pfeifer

i feel you

J

Jordan Happymeal

lvl 20 or above? man I knew most of em with lvl 10 at least

T

Tom Stöckert

That game is out over months now. There should be at least basic knowledge. I don't get it either. Playing on pc feels like playing on ps4 the first two weeks, where almost nobody did heroics.

S

Steve Priest

Same here

J

Jordan Happymeal

I mean they could at least watch high lvl players and do it like em...

C

Connor Faherty

Thank you!

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Been playing on PS4 and shooting vents for the heroic injection rig...NOBODY DOES IT EXCEPT FOR ME.
Get this, even on Winding Cove, NOBODY SHOOTS THE THRASHER.

But I pray and hope for good players that know how to start a heroic public event every public event.

A

Adam Johnson

Most of the heroics can be started by yourself, the only one for me that is an issue is Taken Blight, because other players can take out your ability to start that one ... also now Vex Crossroads too, sometimes you don't get enough time to shoot all the crystals.

J

Jordan Happymeal

Adam Johnson Taken Blight is worst! I find my self damn often being the only one trying to start that one...

A

Andrew Mahaney

I have people ruin the mercury public event for me ALL THE TIME by rushing to the other side and completing it before i can even get to the top....so annoying

A

Amaninder Singh Goraya

i don't think they care whether it's heroic or not.only thing you got with heroic is just few more tokens.

B

Bart Wardzynski

Or when you play supremacy and a whole team goes for kills and not collecting crests :(

R

Roberto Naldi

The Taken event is so annoying...

R

Richard Pedersen

U know, use voice chat or text chat to tell them ‍♂♂

R

Reece Rainer

To be honest man, I'm still new-ish to Destiny. I never played the first one as I am a PC only gamer. I'm level 25 and I don't really know what you are talking about. I don't know why there is so much salty-ness towards new players.

I got to the level I am by playing with my friends who are always hosting the game.

Finally, why would I want to spend my time researching this? I just play the game for fun dude.

S

Scott Ivan Davies

There you go for those that don’t know. Don’t have the new mercury one yet though!!

D

Drew Smith

Not gonna lie I always attacked the smaller blights had no idea lmao. Don’t really care enough to go out of my way to figure that out though.

C

Chris Nihilson

being fair, if you know how to make turn a PE into Heroic mode, it's usually not a big deal to do it yourself. Glimmer extractions are pretty much the only ones can go unturned when new players kill all the mobs. Almost everything else, tho, usually only takes 1 person in the group with enough firepower and knowledge.

but i get ya, it can be frustrating when you're clearing doing something and new players dont recognize what youre doing or even help at all. "I'm shooting this glimmer extractor for a reason, help me destroy it so our loot gets better", not really something you can type out in chat, assuming anyone reads chat (YOU DONT, DONT LIE TO ME). A smart new player would do as they see other veteran players doing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom