Contact advertising [email protected]

Currently in mid gold tier, not the best obviously I know, but is there a tier where...

S

Skylar Sturtevant

Currently in mid gold tier, not the best obviously I know, but is there a tier where sombra becomes more viable due to better team cooperation? I don’t have many friends on PS4 that I consistently play with to group with me and I love her.

A

Avery Bertrand

Maybe stop maining a bad champ?

R

Robert Dalecki

Sombra is very situational.

S

Skyler Croghan

Sombra is a beast just make sure to prioritize targets you are hacking and prioritize healthpacks based on your healer ie: if you have a mercy hack healthpacks in enemy lines if not then back healthpacks your team will use

T

Tung Nguyen

I would say diamond plus. The lower tiers are full of morons

M

Mihnea Gogu

You can totallly carry with sombra. Try to watch how codey plays, he's not so team-dependent. Hack a pack, put the translocator on it, invis in the enemy team. Farm the tanks, translocate back if you're low, then rinse and repeat

M

Mihnea Gogu

On PC i went solo from gold to low diamond as a sombra main to see how much hate I'd get, but if you do your job well nobody will comment. Also, watch out for your counters: hanzo, junkat, widow long range (if you dive widow shes an easy target)

S

Seth Wescom

Dude play with me I'm at like the same spot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom