Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Crazy how fast it is to level up on official lol it took me 10 mins to hit level 71 !...

C

Carlos Martinez

2x was on ... Is that for xp as well ?

P

Philip Corbett

Do it from scratch with no tribe then maybe everyone here would stop complaining

C

Carlos Martinez

How long does it take to hit level 71 from scatch . no tribe or anything

M

Miranda N Michael Stedman

Still u didn’t do it on ur own you were given stuff to do it or joined a tribe with stuff you needed trying to act extra and post something like ur a badass

J

Jesse Edwards

Titans or alphas on the 8x couple weeks ago? My wife started a new character on the 8x killed an alpha carno and got 64 levels lol

M

How else did u get wyveryn to do it

M

Ya but he was on 2x

H

Heath Clements

My tribe took me through a cave with two frogs and a wolf killing level 200-300 I went from level 15 to 60 in like 20 minutes

R

Robert DW Deacon

i usually make a raft and kite alphas with xbow. especially now that the alpha spawn rate is thru the roof. 70 in 10 min easy

S

Steven Erickson

I have 6 grinders on official. They get the job done.

C

Chris Newell

He transferred from another server.

C

Cristian Tovar

Kill wyverns lol wyverns gives you a lot of xp tales a shit to level to 70

B

Brendin Nice

I can go from 1-93 in 1-2 hours what are you getting at here? No special way just making the usual AR bullets, Turrets, C4, Rockets everything is a BP found out of a drop, use multiple Indy forges, multiple chem bench, and multiple grinders pop broth of enlightenment, use the toilet and get grinding... literally no challenge, or pop broths of enlightenment and use gigas to eat titans with them or griffin bomb them.... gg lvl 90+ in 1 hour easy

J

Jeff Gordon

Transferring character, ark crashed a couple times and finally you got in

J

Jonathon Withall

You were 70 to begin with

T

Tye Houston

Only you didn't do it more than likely you sat back and watched a already lvld tribe mate kill a titian while Ur on foot hiding and watching

T

Tye Houston

And got the lvls for being close. Its easy

D

Dean Nicholls

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dave Carroll

Where’s the BS emoji when i need it

T

Tye Tass

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom