Contact advertising [email protected]

Could you please block Patrik Ståhl? I don't approve of his language and more...

C

Corey Bush

I'll be honest I would have a hard time denying someone with that answer...

C

Corey Bush

I say that tongue and cheek obviously, but a part of me is saying "hold on a second, lets see where he is going with this"

C

Chris Bush

This group is a bit PG, I don't mind a little competitiveness in here. This group is a little soft for my liking but there ya go

C

Chris Bush

I'll take anyone on anytime any place. I believe I'm the best player in here, all challengers accepted.

C

Chris Bush

That being said, since there are no online tournaments.. I was thinking of setting up our own tournament in here. You have to report your scores and play with other people to attest your scores.

N

Nick Young

It's the guy from motorhead on his pic... it's the internet expect to get trolled ... that's what some do .. just block the guys post if you dont like the comments .. easy !!

C

Chris Gazzanigo

Yeah I mean, liking Motorhead IS a bannable offense in some groups, but probably not here. Besides I bet Patrik is SUPER sorry for what he said. Water under the bridge mates. :D

A

Adam Knight

Well he was always ok to me and yes that is lemmy from Motorhead R.I.P. and he is a huge metal fan as well as a huge golf fan in a situation like this which I've been in many because I belong to many groups the simple block button is most effective then you will no longer have to deal with a individual you don't like.

L

Levi Sharp

well if we are going to start blocking people how about you for being to sensitive and a dog lover. i don't like dogs. sorry only joking but making a point its all a matter of one perspective of things. me i like playing with people like that its fun to wind them up and watch them go nuts lol. as for the gun thing don't like them don't buy one but perfectly legal over here to have one and post picture of them or anything else. if you start blocking people because someone dosen't like them you wont have much of a group left.
p.s. i like dogs

A

Amanda Carta

There was a question to join? Damn... I wonder what I could have even said... Lmao! Guess it was fine as I'm here! Hehehe :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom