Contact advertising [email protected]

Could you please block Patrik Ståhl? I don't approve of his language and more...

J

James Stirland

Could you please block Patrik Ståhl? I don't approve of his language and more importantly profile pictures of him with guns. Bearing in mind what had happened in Las Vegas I find it disgusting. This is meant to be a friendly group of people who enjoy playing golf, not for scum like him

J

James Stirland

Forget it, think he's gone

C

Casey Sonneborn

What happened?

J

James Stirland

He just got very abusive and I time a look at his profile which was pretty freaky to be honest.

J

James Stirland

Took a look* haha

A

Andrew Morley

I agree totally.... total idiot... but I think his profile pic is actually Lemmy from Motörhead hehe

J

Jose Angel Perez

That's very rude and disrespectful of him having pic like that and Ya I agree what happened in Las Vegas was horrible

C

Corey Bush

Please tag me in his inappropriate language and I will make a determination from that. In regards to his profile picture, I cannot go around banning people for their thoughts or opinions outside of this group.

C

Chris Gazzanigo

Lol that guy is in most game groups I join, he prides himself on his trolling abilities. Just block/ignore him.

C

Corey Bush

I enjoy a good Troll probably more than the next guy so I won't ban him for that but we do have our golden rule of: "If we see anything such as "kys" or any personal digs at another member of the group (i.e. family, personal appearance, sexuality) anything stupidly inappropriate we will remove and block you. Be cool, not a tool."

C

Chris Gazzanigo

I don't think the Vegas shooting is really a laughing matter, but he wont be the first to make a joke about it. People at my job made jokes all day yesterday, people in general will use humor to deal with tragedy quite frequently. Not saying that's what happened here, just saying its only personified here because...well...internet.

S

Scott Lenahan

Just wait for the international tours to start.....the Gambit's of the world will be out in force trying to get a rise out of ya!

C

Chris Bush

It can be difficult for us to determine who has an actual authentic reason for joining this group. Tag me as well if you see abuse in the group, can also send a message if you want to remain anonymous

C

Chris Gazzanigo

Difficult to determine? Try impossible haha. I mean, you could set up the questions to include HS trivia, but they could Google it. You could require PSN tags and check to see if they purchased the game...but that's a little excessive. At this size the group shouldn't have much to worry about, once you hit that 10k range the trolls come out in force.

C

Chris Bush

I set up one question when you join the group now. "Why do you want to join the Everybody's Golf Facebook group?" it's something.. Can't make it a gauntlet of questions..

C

Chris Bush

We will add more moderators when it gets to that point

C

Corey Bush

What will we deem to be an acceptable answer? LOLOL

C

Chris Bush

Just answering the question shows you actually give a shit

C

Chris Gazzanigo

Anything that doesnt start with - SO I CAN SYSTEMATICALLY KILL ALL THE __________!!!!

C

Chris Bush

I'm sure we will never get the answer "here to troll people and make offensive posts"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom