Contact advertising [email protected]

Could this student's Overwatch concept art become the 26th hero? Blizzard loves it.

Z

Zack Olinger

Could this student's Overwatch concept art become the 26th hero? Blizzard loves it.

G

Georgia Gowan

I saw this and I actually love the idea of this hero. The fact that she’s super intricate with original sketches, lore, abilities and a fucking map makes it so much better. I’d love to see a hero like this for sure!

B

Brook DuBose

Doubtful.

L

Lloyd Bryant Jason Bandy

Momoko Megz Wiggily oh damn~

G

Gabriel Lopez Ramirez

The 26th hero is already in the development stages, but with enough attention I could see this happening in the future.

T

Thanabodee Z Rojwattanawong

Yeah , it's interesting concept to have support that can stun enemies i would love to play her in game

V

Vanessa Kaldwin

probably not 26th but they might take some notes from it

शशांक पटेल

Blizzard is gonna pay homage
They always do
I don't mind her being in the game
But I am sure this will be added to Overwatch if not as a hero then as an Easter egg

T

the maker of this hero concept is Thai (i'm Thai btw) and it's also impressive that she can wrote english is the way that most Thai people can't (a lot of Thai people can't say sh*t in english)

S

Stephen Jones

Oh look blizz might be taking another idea because they have a lot of money. It looks okay far as a character in my book.

T

Tony Wayne

another symmetra? no thanks.

T

lol if her's in the game and can stun enemies for 2 second (similiar to Mcree flashbang ) lol then bye bye Highnoon

N

Nicholas Kuhn

Not 26 but possibly in the later 20s or even 30s

C

Chris Jones

William A Perez

M

M Andhika O

she is very cool

T

lol imagine "JUSTICE RAIN FROM ABOVE!!!!" and then "hahaha joke on you stun b*tch"

S

Steven Zapata

this probably won't be the next since blizzard is already play testing the 26th hero

N

Nirzhar Uchiha

26th hero is already in the pipeline .. I'm sure they got 27-28th early concepts as well

A

Andres Magana

I say, employ the guy. I'm sure his creativity would be a great asset to the team.

B

Batur Keskinkiliç

Thats pretty good
I can see all the ultomates i could block with those bubbles

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom