Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Clown started Talking shit .... using Genji on Attack and Didn’t have No Gold at the...

S

Steff LuVa

Clown started Talking shit .... using Genji on Attack and Didn’t have No Gold at the end to be on the Board not that I care ... and Charged the frontline
Against Rein semetra and Moirah begins and Zen in the far back ....

I used 3 EMPs on the squad he/she pushes up and Dies still and lost.... but he felt like he carried the team Kid was upset ... I’ve seen Genji kids that was beast .. not this one ....L..

(Made an error in the last paragraph meant genji)

D

Dakota Towle

Posting this makes you look bad

C

Cole Provost

This was sort of excessive js.
But I will say I had a similer situation with a Moira, I was playing Roadhog on Nepal and was playing defensive by going around the outside and picking off people while they rushed past. This Moira had less healing than my Roadhogs 1500 self healing, she barely healed any of the team while we were fighting to take the objective, messaged me after the game and said "good job coward, how about you help the team"
I laughed and responded.
"Lmao, my Roadhog healed more than you stand down" and blocked him

K

Karl Portmann

Once you get into responding/arguing you rise to it and become as bad as them.

S

Steff LuVa

I could care Less I’d rather respond this Way than go back to using vulgarity I the message ... I’m very competitive and talk a lot of shit ... but I never talked shit in this game ever since I bought it

L

Liam Wardrop

33 hacks? that’s bad lol

J

John Eaton

Woke af

T

Tatsuya Yoshida

I just ignore and delete trolls

N

Nicholas Hill

what rank are u guys in?

D

Dayton Benson

Sombra never gets many golds anyway. If you do get them with her, you are playing her wrong. My main, Zarya, is the same way

G

Gilbert Uribe

Well he does have the word "Toxic" in his gamertag

C

Cameron Wilson

Both y'all toxic af

O

Oswald Austin

IDK about y'all but I generally end up with gold elims as sombra and hack an average 45-50, (2602) If you're not on the board with sombra you're playing her wrong lol harass med kits, control the battlefield, use your passive. Force your enemies into unfavorable positions and steal the kills from your team :p it's kind of her job to finish everyone off. Sombra is not an easy hero to pick up or do good with.

If you don't play a lot of MOBA's you probably won't have the battlefield sense to play her unfortunately. Here's that can help you gain the needed sense would be reaper, and zen. They do similar things but are more focused on the thing they are trying to do. IE flank, open the enemy team and heal a lil bit :p

Watch some videos adapt and do better.

H

Hayley Boykin

My only complaint is the spelling no offense it’s pretty humerus tbh

C

Connor Parrinder

I hate how people think medals actually mean anything, that's like calling a rein trash for not getting any medals, yet Rein will spend most of his time protecting the team meaning he won't rack up many medals anyway.

H

Hanna Revea Elizabeth Myers

Golds dont matter team work does

S

Shini Courtney

Ahhh, nerd violence

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom