Contact advertising [email protected]

Can we talk about the damn pirate ship strat? How do you counter it? Especially in...

M

Montana Nall

Can we talk about the damn pirate ship strat? How do you counter it? Especially in short time situations?

V

Vynyl Shiro

Good aim and good heals. Tracer and Genji help a lot too

D

Davey Anthony

Junkrat, pharah, sombra, rein (with support), moira, tracer, doom fist can all be counters to it

M

Montana Nall

Ok I’ll clarify a bit more. I’m a tank main. (Dva mostly) but I flex to any tank. I’ve just found it hard to tank against it

J

Jacob Steven

Sombra and mei counter it well

J

John Calderon

Team effort not a single player can take it down. Healers need to be on point though.

C

Chris Gouw

Junkrat/Reaper or Rein (charging the Bastion off the payload)

S

Stepyon Kun

Hi I'm kinda new to these terms, what's a pirate ship strat?

B

Braden Horn

Ideally you can spawn camp and prevent Bastion from setting up on it. If not, you'll need a concentrated effort to combo the Bastion to death, whether it's a Dva Reaper charge, a Mei wall to lift it from behind the shield, etc.

S

Syrian Skye

There are a couple ways to get him out of position and dead.
- Orisa Pull
- Mei Wall
- Junkrat
- Roadhog Chain

J

Jessica Aldrich

N

Neville Solomon

You have to attack it from both sides to confuse the bastion, and you need high damage dealers

S

Samin Hossain

Bastion and rein/orisa them back, the first bastion dead is the loser

L

Luke Wright

Well pirate ship only really happens on junkertown and that's because it's most effective there. Junkrat mines and orisa pull sorts that strat out quite well. The other way is diving on them, you hide somewhere till the payload is close enough you can get there fast enough to take them by surprise. You immediately jump on the bastion and kill it, pirate ship the bastion becomes the priority target as it falls apart without him. You ignore the healers till he's dead.

R

Romy Hatake

Moira orbing through it always helps when our team conme across them xD

T

Tung Nguyen

Doomfist

A

Alice Leclerc

Pirate ship strat? Pls explain it to me

J

Josh Tam

I beat it many times using Lucio. Go behind them without them noticing, and dive the bastion form behind, jumping around like crazy. If you sacrifice yourself, at least you break them up and your team can kill the Orisa. I also beat it with Pharah once. Close range Justice, also from behind.

P

Paige Crystal

JUNRAT counters that like a go

M

Micheal Brown

Good Orisa right clicks can yank them off the payload, junkrat can lob nades and concussive mines all day, widow can hide out and one shot the bastion. If they don't have a tjorb I would suggest Genji. As long as you can deflect at the right time you can murder the bastion/Orisa quickly.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom