Teresa Domino

Can we stop bullying console players?

N

Nikolay K. Matsuura

No.

- a console player.

S

Samantha White

That requires brain cells that bullies dont have enough of.

K

Keegan Kelly

No

R

Robert Hernandez

Nah

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

We don't really care about em. People who believes console masters are equal to gold in PC. I mean are you that stupid to think that masters on console have the same game sense as gold in PC? I mean there's a lot of people who were on console that moved to PC and became better than what people expected like Dsp stanky he became a GM/Top500 player.

E

Elisabeth Minarik

Dascha Mangl

K

Kristopher Cheney

I started out on PC and will be making the move back soon... I'm almost 26. Since the dawn of console going online there has always been bad mouthing. At the end of the day it's for a good reason, even if people do go about saying it in a rude way. PC is better for gaming... without a doubt. The first multiplayer game I played was CS. Not Cs Go.. CS 1.6... the OG multiplayer fps that my old people will know.. now I remember when they tried to bring CS to xbox... it was a fucking joke

L

Lucas Turner

Nah cause we bully back

K

Kylie Pirre

No thanks for asking tho

E

Emily Pitrone

I'm more impressed with console players if anything. How do you even aim with a joystick??

S

Shannon Fellows

PC is shit anyway imo

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I aim almost the same with controller. Only other deference are less times when I accidentally press a key and I react more faster on controller.

T

Tommy Jay III

No. They need to live with their choice

J

Jorge PT

I've seen disgusting players on Console, so yeah, console, pc, doesn't matter, spend enough time.. you'll become amazing with it..

T

Thaddues Doinkmenster

No

B

Ben Thomas Lewis

No

J

Jose Garcia

see no one is pickin on them lol they come on a forum and bring it up themselves. Comparing systems that are worlds apart, as if there's some sort of discrimination already in place. But no...its just not a fair comparison and they need to stop. The second you bring in logic they act like we're somehow just being a high horse douche bag, so yeah fuck it. We'll just be that since we clearly can anyway with no chance of ever being proven wrong lol.

O

Oskar Dworzyński

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nope

J

Jon Anderson

I play on all three platforms (not much on PC anymore till I build a PC) and sadly no the people who play primarily will minus some good people there will always be the people discriminating against console players. Even after they get beat by someone using a controller

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom