Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can someone/anyone please tell me that there’s more to Splatoon 2? Lol I’ve looked to...

C

Corby Jurgens

Anyway I totally get what your saying coz a lot of games lately are online only based and as a traditional gamer it who is used to playing single player only games its hard to get used to.

W

Wesley Grimes

I love Splatoon. You have to catch the bug. The challenge to get perfect gear, master all the weapons

C

Caitlyn Stecker

It was a waste of money for me. It was really hyped up, and I was also confused when there was next to nothing to do except these two levels. It did get fun when I bought the game for my husband's birthday and our friend got it. So we were all in one room playing. Except half the time it places us on dif teams

T

Tim Bogart

Learn to actually play the ranked modes, they are alpt more different than turf war than you think, and there is tons of customization, you just have to unlock it all

W

Wookie Rage

J

Joey Valk

There's more content coming for Splatoon 2. I believe it's payed DLC though. However, it'll probably be worth the money, so I'll be getting it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom