Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can only get one next week. Will get them all after. Which one should I get first?...

• Thread starter Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez
  • Start date
E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

Can only get one next week. Will get them all after. Which one should I get first? Which ordee should I buy them?

P

Patryk Szczepański

Bayo

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

If you can only get one and you like hack'n'slash games, get Bayonetta... Because it's two games in one!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Rocket League

B

Brent Blakley

The only reason why I don't own Skyrim on Switch is because I've already purchased it on PC, PS3, PS4 and PSVR. If you haven't played it yet that's definitely the game you should get. All of those games are great though. But Rocket League would be my 2nd choice.

L

Luke Lovelock

Skyrim or rocket league due to how much time youll get out if them.

A

Alexander Jones

Skyrim

M

Matthew Wood

Fire Emblem. Not really wanting RL, Bayonetta is meh, and I've played Skyrim so much on PC I see no reason to play it on Switch (ecspecially seeing as I can't get the unofficial patches and such).

T

Tobias Wernette

In my opinion I would skip FE Warriors. I bought it on release and still can’t get the draw to play it. It’s very repetitive and you acquire heros faster then you can level them. Meaning more repetitive. If those were my options of purchase it would be Bayonetta since you get 2 games for the price. But Skyrim would keep you going the longest. Ok that’s my two cents. Have a great day!

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

Skyrim! It is such a great game. I'm 85 hours in. Playing it for the first time on switch

J

Joe Foster

Rocket League is on Sale on Amazon right now.

M

Max DC

BAYONETTA!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anders Salvesen

Skyrim. It will leave you with 300+ hours!

A

Antonio Junior

Bayonetta

B

Ben Sheppard

I'd say get Skyrim or Rocket League first. They're definitely gonna suck way more time out of you

C

Chan Vic

Get the greatest action games of all time - Bayonetta.

J

Jefferson Navarro

Based on hours to play, Skyrim, Fire Emblem, Bayonetta, Rocket League

Based on my personal preferrence, Bayonetta, Fire Emblem, Rocket League, Skyrim (last because of my 350++ hours on PC)

C

Chris W Hughes

BAYO OR ROCKET LEAGUE FLIP A COIN BEST 2 OUT OF 3 FOR BOTH

A

Andrew Weary

Bayonetta. You get two if the best action games of all time.

P

Patrick Mullikin

If you haven't played it, Bayonetta 2 without question

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom