Contact advertising [email protected]

Can I get some Sombra tips and tricks? I want to learn to play her!

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

Can I get some Sombra tips and tricks?
I want to learn to play her!

A

Ali Mohsin

Hack rein and rod first

R

Rohan Thorat

Communication is the key with sombra

R

Richard Segura

Fitzyhere is the best teacher.

D

Daniel Christiansen

Emp can delete sheilds (Zenyattas, Zaryas, symmetra, lucios, and more)

K

Kelli Flynn

SOMBRA IS BEST GRILL ♡

communicate in comms or if you hate people like me, duo with a friendly Zarya/D.va main.

FitzyHere has one of the most fantastic, in depth series on YouTube teaching how to sombra on every map.

I recommend watching him and other popular Sombra players like Codey. That's all I did and after a bit I started emulating their playstyle and becoming quite formidable.

Also just practice :)

T

Taylor Smith

I love this art already

T

Taylor Smith

I love using her, she must be my second favorite villain, best way to used her is to sneak around walls. She deadly when you least expect her to attack

I enjoy taking down D.va, Bastions and Pharahs with her

Z

Zac Murphy

Fight guerrilla warfare. In and out. Sombra excels at killing healers. She is amazing and stalling and stopping fights before they begin. If you hack tracer, you can kill her. Hacking roadhog is good and as long as you don't get too close and keep moving, you can kill him. Obviously take down barriers and emp is amazing at that and takes shields of people which makes them vulnerable especially zenyatta

E

Eric Gutierrez

Aim is important
Now that sombras getting changed you could play her agressivly

Important Rules:

1. Never Reveal Yourself in front the enemy, only if health is low....
2. Always have a beacon ready
3. Don't be greedy taking out someone very low
4. know your enemies
5. Hack to see if enemies have Ult, then retreat with team.
Ill be back with more tips...

A

Alex Sluka

Communicate with your team, make sure you always have at least 1 or 2 health packs hacked. Really helps your team and makes it so much harder for the enemy. It's also a good idea to hack the most useful person on the enemy team during a team fight if you don't have your ultimate. Oh and if they have a doomfist, just laugh.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom