Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anyone tell me how to run the ice loot cave on Xbox ragnorak? I got to the very...

K

Kieren Carter

Vultures are good for hunter cave if you have good stats but apart from that it's shields and guns

T

Tom Hooley

I thought they would. They destroyed a 145 Rex in 2 seconds

T

Tom Hooley

Is the hunter cave hard to do then?

K

Kieren Carter

At first yes but take the right things and you can solo it easy

T

Tom Hooley

I managed to run past the queen and grab my gear and get out lol.

We were talking earlier about crafting skill.... If I use an alt character to plough nothing but crafting skill into it, will only that character get the crafting bonus from the gear it makes? If that makes sense?

K

Kieren Carter

I know what you mean but no we mindwipe craft and sell asc rex saddles

K

Kieren Carter

if I was you I would stick to the hunter cave until you have better shotgun and shield I bet you could use the dimorphs in there we use vultures but its same thing

K

Kieren Carter

take ghille bug repellent stim and grapple hooks around 10 to 20 for your first run see how many you use

K

Kieren Carter

and a shotgun just to help the dimorphs as there are a lot of spiders onyx and boas

T

Tom Hooley

Been watching some videos, that looks more tricky than the ice cave

K

Kieren Carter

its really not when you've done it once you learn the way

T

Tom Hooley

So I done the ice queen cave run, grabbed all the drops and didn't have to kill her I want to tell you as you've helped me a lot here Kieren Carter but don't want everyone knowing in case it get patched out too quickly

K

Kieren Carter

Nice one any good drops apparently the loot drops in there spawn back every 5 mins so if you wait they come back never tried it tho

T

Tom Hooley

Yeah good drops, lots of ascendant and mastercraft bps. I didn't hang about to see if I'm honest but that was so easy to do I shall run the cave daily now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom