Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anyone tell me how to run the ice loot cave on Xbox ragnorak? I got to the very...

T

Tom Hooley

Can anyone tell me how to run the ice loot cave on Xbox ragnorak? I got to the very last room with an inventory full of loot and ran into the alpha death worm lol lost all my shit. You tube shows people using grappling hooks but it won't let you use them down there

K

Khal Möhle

I saw two youtubers so far and they both used the reusable tools mod, thats why they can grapple in there. Usually you cant.

T

Tom Hooley

Yeah I see that

T

Tom Hooley

I mean I guess it's suppose to be a tribe effort cos if you can't get tames in you ain't going to do it solo

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

On official you just gotta fight to ice worm queen. No way around it.

T

Tom Hooley

But how lol

R

Ryne Stano

If it's the cave I'm thinking of, people raise bears inside of it to do their bidding

S

Steven Broerman

Bruh tame like 15 vultures and solo the cave lol. All you need is a good metal shield or two and let the vultures do the work.

I

Iam Trunk

It's a map boss can't place things to raise or respawn in there it's a tribe effort or run like Hell the exit is on the far side of the room but there's good loot their to

J

Jason Desrosiers

Mate boosted vultures, a good crossbow and fire arrows. A couple sets of extra flak. We three man it with 3 vultures like that.

S

Santiago Gonzalez

Can't you take in a pack of high melee vultures?? Or dimorphodons

T

Tom Hooley

I was think maybe I'd raise an anky in there, I have ascendant saddle bp. That'll fuck it up surely?

T

Tom Hooley

Hmm I'm thinking the vulture thing maybe the way to go. It'll just be easier full stop I suppose

K

Kieren Carter

1 person tanks the hits with metal shield other person shoots with shotgun ever person that goes into final part of the cave adds an extra 10 levels onto the ice worm queen

T

Tom Hooley

Wow I didn't know that. Im trying to solo it tho

K

Kieren Carter

run the hunter cave until you get an asc pump action with high damage if you get a bp take mindwipe put all levels in crafting make a few until you get one with a high crafting bonus

C

Cory Beaudoin

HOPE THIS HELPS

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

T

Tom Hooley

T

Tom Hooley

Yeah dimorphs don't work for shit

K

Kieren Carter

No they wont

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom