Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone recommend a decent gaming laptop that won’t leave me completely broke? I’m...

C

Charlie Isaac

Can anyone recommend a decent gaming laptop that won’t leave me completely broke? I’m sick of playing on low graphics.

C

Cyrus Yousefpour

Slick Deals had a Dell or two that were gaming laptops under a thousand.

J

Justin Goulais

Acer Predator Helios. Still the best deal in lappers months after release, which makes it exceptional.

A

Amund Hovde

Then you dont go for laptop lol. Even if you buy a expensive laptop it will decade within a year... true story..

S

Stephen Scerri

better buy a pc

C

Cecilia Ware

Define completely broke?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brenda Ookami

If you want a somewhat portable laptop you better go ITX. (If you don't know what it is google it or you can always inbox me.)
But if you really prefer a gaming laptop I sugges you check on several you find on stores like Walmart, K-Mart or those kind that don't specialize in electronics and usually don't sell them a lot. If you are lucky you will get a huge discount out of them just because they want to get rid of it.
But if you want to build a somewhst portable PC I can help you with that. You would still have to pack and buy a keyboard, headphones and mouse not ti mention the monitor. Which is the biggest issue.

C

Chris Blau

What are your current system specs? You may be able to just drop a gtx 1060 in your current build and improve your situation significantly without blowing $ on stuff like power supply/motherboard/cpu. Even like a 2nd gen i3 would be enough to benefit from a new gtx 1060

M

Meesta Buttaz

do a standard pc build. do a little research, and some bargain shopping and you'll put together a decent pc at what you consider a decent price

J

Justin Rodriguez

Even with an expensive PC it’s still best to play on low settings to optimize frame rate and such.

K

Kei Sinclair

The low budget?
Ryzen 1400 + gtx 1050
60fps on mid high
Ryzen 1400 + 1060
60fps on high - ult

U can get a single fan cheap one you'll be fine. Tested so I know its fine.

If u can't spring for new, gtx 960 will work slightly better than a 1050

Any ryzen 4 core will do u just fine anyway.. Intel is ex.. but if u can't afford new, Intel 4460 is my go go. Ddr3 ram h87 motherboard.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom