Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone help me find out what's wrong. I get a code error 43. I already rma'd the...

J

Joshua Aguilar

Can anyone help me find out what's wrong. I get a code error 43. I already rma'd the card back and the error 43 still persists. Can anyone help?

D

Dan Panosh

You need to give information about the card. Manufacturer, type, and symptoms that you experience.

J

Joshua Aguilar

My gpu is a 1050 ti
My motherboard is a gigabyte H110M-A
I recently built this pc about a year ago. About a month ago I turned on my pc and it had really low resolution. So I went to device manager and looked at my gpu and it stated "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I rma'd the card a couple weeks ago and got it back yesterday. I installed my gpu and drivers and the error still persists.

J

Joshua Aguilar

It's an msi 1050 ti oc. It's in a mini itx build so there's only 1 slot where I can test the gpu.

D

Dan Panosh

How long have you been using the 1050ti until the problem first occured?
What is your OS, what was your previous GPU if you had any, have you tried appropriate methods to clean the slot you have on your Mobo, do you have anything else to test the pci slot? Internetcard, sound card?(confirm the slot works)
Anything else you have tired to troubleshoot the issue?

J

Joshua Aguilar

I have windows 10. I have been using for about almost a year. Only gpu that's ever touched this build.

J

Joshua Aguilar

I've tried reinstalling drivers,rolled back drives, reinstalled os. I don't have anything other gpu to try it with though.

J

Joshua Aguilar

Any*

D

Dan Panosh

How did you reinstall your OS, did you delete the partition, or did you use the windows 10 setting for reformatting?

J

Joshua Aguilar

Deleted the partition.

D

Dan Panosh

So that is starting to sound like its not software related, rather its hardware related. probably your Mobo :(. All though, thats an assumption and not confirmed.
Do you have any local PC hardware stores that you could take it to? The smaller ones usually will let you bring in your PC and troubleshoot with their hardware for a small fee. There is also the possibility you had 2 defective GPUs. For all I know, the mobo just does not like that specific type of GPU and has not been coded correctly to handle it.
Speaking of that, did you Update your BIOS?

J

Joshua Aguilar

Yeah there's actually about 5 places in a 20 mile radius and one place can diagnose my pc for free so I'll take it there today. Hopefully the warranty on the mobo is still good.

J

Joshua Aguilar

Yes bios was updated also

D

Dan Panosh

Yup. The important part is just troubleshooting which part is causing the issue. from there, you can decided to RMA the hardware or replace it. GL mate!

J

Joshua Aguilar

Thank you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom