Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can anybody recommend a cheaper controller to compete with the pro controller as I...

B

Bax Welsh

Can anybody recommend a cheaper controller to compete with the pro controller as I don't want to pay full whack? I'm in the UK not sure what difference it makes.

Thanks in advance folks x

K

Kyle Reed

Grab the custom character controllers at walmart. Theyre $25. Just doesnt have motion controls, nor does it have rumble features or amiibo support. But for $25 who cares?! Controllers work and feel great. I got two of em already

R

Rotert Ryan

check hori they make good 3rd party switch controller for 30$ witch would be 24 euro by you and i there making joy controllers with an actual dpad not the dpad buttons that are on the official nintendo licensed joy cons

J

Jake Asikainen

8bitdo sn30pro

R

Robert Iain Wragg

Have you tried game

B

Bax Welsh

Thanks for all the replies lads

C

Collier Godfrey

The horipad is great and has turbo (Xenoblade 2 AFC trust farming) but reeks for a month. Seriously, I can smell that thing from 5 feet away.

N

Naail Zahid

I dunno if the Snakebyte Game Pad S pro is available in the UK but it is available in Europe and feels great and has most functionality of the Pro controller for like 50% of the price

D

Darren Varney

Great controller - D-pad very good

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom