Contact advertising [email protected]

By never playing competitive and only quick play/ arcades/game browsers, does that...

Z

Zahara Hassan

By never playing competitive and only quick play/ arcades/game browsers, does that makes you any less of a skilled Overwatch player?

K

Kenny Cook

Hard to tell your skill in quick play I get 4 gold's most QP's and I'm not great

S

Stacy Schwartz

Not really, I mean I seen some shit players in comp and god like people in qp

T

Tristan Frankland

Yes and no. Yes because you won't be playing the game how it was intended and balanced. No because you will still improve over time with practice.

C

Cringelord Winston

There’s usually less to no teamwork in QP and people pick what they want, not to win

M

Montana Nall

Not less skilled just less tested.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

People don't really play QP to win, so you wouldn't know how good you are

A

Aaron Cooper

Makes you a less stressed one

Z

Zahara Hassan

All of them sounds like legit answers. The reason why I asked is that I played competitive before and the players are so toxic, that I don't know if I want to keep playing there anymore.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

No. Sr is just a meaningless number. Unless you’re a pro.

K

Kai Turner

I play comp to one-trick Widow and trigger people just by existing :^)

S

Sebastien Roy

I think how skilled you are depends on your skill, not the game mode you're playing. That said, I don't think quickplay is a good way of determining someone's skill.

J

Justin Rodriguez

Mechanically, no, but you do lack on the game sense that is needed to help you do well in comp that you can't really improve on that much in the other modes.

L

Lucas Antunes

Why you have my fidget spinner as profile picture?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom