Contact advertising [email protected]

Buying a new rig. Curved monitor or flat? Can games take advantage of the curved...

M

Matt DeCicco

Buying a new rig. Curved monitor or flat? Can games take advantage of the curved monitor / is a curved monitor worth it for gaming?

B

Blake Dalenko

Curved = racing games

If not flat is perfectly fine

D

Dave Turos

Buying a new rig and starting with monitor it's like buying a car without an engine. But for gaming flat 1080p 144hz is way to go brother.

J

Jacob Peters

No.1 priority should be freesync or gsync.

From there, depending how much muscle your system has, decide if you want 1440p or 4k, or ultrawide.

C

Chris Banks

I love my curved monitor. I’d never go back to a flat pannel

C

Chris Butts

Ultrawide curved breh

H

Harley Curran

Don't get the big whoop about curved screens just more susceptable to backlight bleed

J

Jacob Peters

I think curved on 16:9 is useless. On 21:9 ultrawide, it's a must.

M

Mark Pepin

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Christopher Bonner

I picked up a 34" 100 Hz G-sync 3440x1440 curved monitor in 2016 and would never go back to a flat panel for most games.

J

Jonnathon Clayton

Curved is great as long as your well enough away from windows in you house, sun glare is a bitch on them

S

Steve Dimitriou

3 curved 34 inch screens and i wouldn't go back.

J

Jarrod Hazelton

It depends on size imo. The curved is only for having a looking straight at any point of the screen. Ultra wide definitely go curved but otherwise not a big difference imo. Also if you go 144hz with a tn screen curved can have an advantage due to shit viewing angles on the tn screen.

S

Steven Marshall

Wait for 1Q of 2018. PG35VQ is what you want.

S

Steven Marshall

Newegg has the PG348Q on sale for $999 + $80 off with the code.

J

Jon Parkes

Ultrawide curved 1440p is the bomb m8 for All games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom