Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Breeding pros: Can a baby get a random stat? Tamed two wild dinos (megalosaurus), bred...

• Thread starter Jonathon Davidson
  • Start date
J

Jonathon Davidson

Breeding pros: Can a baby get a random stat? Tamed two wild dinos (megalosaurus), bred them, baby hatched with higher melee than either parent. BUT it has no mutations. I apparently know nothing.

B

Brianna Herrera

Well, the answer would be yes wouldn’t it? You experienced it first hand.

B

Brett Leighton

Um imprinting?

N

Nick Alsup

Imprinting will boost it and also I believe the baby has a chance to inherit Stats as if the parents were 100% efficiency tames

J

Jeremy Trifilo

The melee is increased to what it would be with 100% taming effectiveness. When you tame something it gets a boost based on effectiveness so breeding gives it the full boost. I.e 413 melee becomes 416 usually.

M

Maghan Furby

Same thing happened when we popped a megatherium today. Baby has higher melee and health than both the mom and dad. She did pop with a mutation but her mutation is definitely color lol

B

Brandon Guillory

Can get that stat mutation and it not show up as a mutation. But I m curious about what Nick said about the wild parents taming effectiveness carrying over.

A

Adrian Lopez

What was the melee

K

Khal Möhle

Nick and Jeremy are correct, I usually get 1-2% more Melee on Baby's.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

What nick and Jeremy said is correct

J

Jonathon Davidson

Thanks guys!

J

Jonathon Davidson

So I have one more question on this matter and it's a hypothetical one, say you absolutely trash tame something. It was a 150 but you tamed it with raw meat for some reason (I swear I didn't do this), would it still pass its stats as if it were tamed at 100%? Also is it just melee or are all stats treated this way?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom