Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Bit random but I'm looking for a server that has boosted loot drops, stat boost...

J

Justin Gregrow

Bit random but I'm looking for a server that has boosted loot drops, stat boost doesn't really matter but highly boosted loot drops. Like to be a bit of a treasure hunter. Anyone got a server to match?

A

Anthony Dabbs

Demonpro20 u can grab some good loot I have it turned up

A

Anthony Dabbs

Majority of the drops give u somethin good had a guy tell me he got a longneck that had 535 damage and a guy found a riot boot that had 1000 armor

J

Jorge Ramirez

Looking for a SE server with official stats but good taming and good weight, maybe some really sick BPs ? Look no further add host GT nyquiljay or admin GT murdamobba , joining this server you will be given a fair starter pack a level 97 thylocleo and metal tools . HARVEST WEIGHT TAMING BREEDING AND MATURATION are the only thing boosted hope you are all enjoy. PS we will be doing Dino transfers and character transfers for ragnarock. Read pin post for more info any questions post on group.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tracy Dale

Depending if you're wanting PvP or pve I may have :)

J

Jorge Ramirez

I've got both you got a choice pve or PvP

B

Ben Mccormack

Arkaussie420

M

Mikey Willy

Arkoffox

J

Justin Gregrow

Prefer pvp but as long as it's an active pve server I could deal with it.

J

Jay Richard

J

Jorge Ramirez

Looking for a SE server with official stats but good taming and good weight, maybe some really sick BPs ? Look no further add host GT nyquiljay or admin GT murdamobba , joining this server you will be given a fair starter pack a level 97 thylocleo and metal tools . HARVEST WEIGHT TAMING BREEDING AND MATURATION are the only thing boosted hope you are all enjoy. PS we will be doing Dino transfers and character transfers for ragnarock. Read pin post for more info any questions post on group.

K

Kellie Brown

Add gt: MafiaArk
Fb group page: Mafia Ark

Rules and stats posted on the fb page.

24/7 pvp server.
Starter pack.

Shop, community center, fishing area and auction house.

B

Brian Teal

Loot drops on high.
Boosted Center PVP server. NO ADMIN ABUSE! (I know we have all have been a victim of it) It is boosted to 3.5x harvest amount, 15x player harvesting damage, 16x XP Multiplier, 12x taming, 65x maturing, 30x hatching. Slight decrease to food and water consumption. Weight will be boosted in order to help with building and rebuilding after PVP raids. Stamina drain and speed will be slightly boosted on dinos because of the flyer nerf. I will only spawn in things for the community store and crafting stations. Downloads are Disabled.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom