Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Between the Playstation party games with phones and Matterfall I would say they are...

I

Ike Michaelberg

Between the Playstation party games with phones and Matterfall I would say they are worried about Nintendo and are trying to catch some of their demographic.

L

Lee Tea

I don't think so. It's clear the ps4 is the number one home console. Sony is putting its eggs in that and the VR basket, letting Nintendo claim the portable side of things, which is fine.

J

Jackson Konecny

I doubt it. Sony has the home market locked up. Nintendo is going to take a bunch of Microsoft's userbase simply because Microsoft messed up, again.

L

Lee Tea

To be honest though, I'm pretty underwhelmed thus far with e3. Aside from the Shadow of the Colossus remake (oh look, another remake), nothing has really stood out. I hope Nintendo has a nice surprise or two.

M

Matt Vuicich

Huh I think your statement is 100% not true

I

Ike Michaelberg

It looks like Sony shareholders are worried about Nintendo. Excluding themselves from crossplay doesn't benefit playstation players, but if your friend owns a playstation and you want to play with them you now ha e to own a playstation. Sounds like a defensive move to me.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom