Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Best way to build a bridge over water? Do we really have to pillar that often lol

A

Andreanna Burnside

Best way to build a bridge over water? Do we really have to pillar that often lol

M

Misha Vodkavich

Yes

C

Cam Martin

Want me to show you how to build a easy one?

T

Tim Shaggy Matthews

Every other ceiling. Only way to do it.

I suggest a 3 ceiling wide bridge, for materials sake.

A

Andreanna Burnside

Ok that's what I have done so far. Thank you guys

J

Jenna Sgarlata-Wilds

just know that all someone has to do is c4 one pillar and part of the bridge is coming down

C

Caleb Veal

Two pillar rows. Drop the pillar to the lowest point so it doesn't show on the top of the ceilings. Four ceilings apart. If done right it should look really good. Stone with wood railings.

A

Andy Gray

If you dont have dickheads with C4 you can always run connected pillars on the sea floor then build your bridge above the water out of ceilings

K

Khal Möhle

If you look for the cheapest way, just make place a single but snapped pillar down the whole length. You only need one place where you need to make them pillars as high as you want your Ceilings placed. You can build a bridge between Herbi Island and the main land with like 50 pillars.

D

Dusty Crow

Boat bridge

A

Allysha Wilson

You don't need to place a shit load of pillars. Just have to make sure you put one row of pillars all the way to the bottom, then one pillar and ceilings going across the water on the ocean floor. Have to make sure you have foundation support, then can continue building ceiling piece above the water.

A

Allysha Wilson

I'll take a pic of my bridge when I get on tomorrow

N

Nathan Londak

Allysha Wilson follow her advice.

A

Allysha Wilson

A

Allysha Wilson

I put too many pillars at first and I can most likely take some out, just don't wanna fuck with it lol

M

Morgan Haley

Floating bridge connected at one point. Build pillars ceiling along the bottom.of what your are bridging. Return to top and build across

M

Morgan Haley

Or exactly what Allysha Wilson said lol my bad

M

Morgan Haley

But you only need one connect to the bottom.layer. makes it more of a target but less bulky

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom