Contact advertising [email protected]

Best gaming mouse for very large hands? Currently have a logitech g600 I like it but...

R

Ron Gizzi

Best gaming mouse for very large hands? Currently have a logitech g600 I like it but its too small.

R

Rohan Tickoo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Bloch

That's what she said

A

Antonio Grašić

Deatbadder elite
/ Thread

R

Ryan Bloch

Hahahahahahahahahahah ^^^

A

Antonio Grašić

Whats funny? :D

R

Ryan Bloch

Read it

R

Ryan Bloch

Also Razer is garbage

A

Antonio Grašić

I had 3x Logitech G403s switched to Deathadder elite and I was reborned.Much more responsive sensor,much better buttons and build quality is like one class above.

R

Rohan Tickoo

^Rofl

R

Ryan Bloch

Lol love the Razer fanboys.

A

Antonio Grašić

Razer fanboy that had 3 logitech mouses.Ok.The only thing I have from razer is DA Elite.I wouldnt touch their keyboards or headsets ,they're trash.

R

Rohan Tickoo

I had 34 deathadder chromas. I threw them all away and bought 1 g102. I was reBorNED.

R

Ryan Bloch

Logitech is basically the top of the line. Razer is garbage.

D

David Quinn

The glave would probebly nice for you

D

Drax Vyzenithmx

Mamba? Why need R-A-T?

K

Kayden Lee

I wouldn't ever get a keyboard from razer I do have the kraken it's really nice and the only thing from razsr that affordable lmao

D

David Neely

Steel series rival 700

T

Travis Thorson

I own razer and kinda regret the decisions. Owned both razer blackwidow and (now) corsair strafe and the corsair is far superior. Only thing razer did was put the audio Jacks on the keyboard but other than that it was loud as fuck when typing. Anyone I Skype with hated when I had to type. Razer Naga epic is decent but just clunky, great for mmos not fps

L

Luc Fargere

G900 i like this mouse for me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom