Contact advertising [email protected]

Besides the fact that it's not confirmed why do so many people have a problem with the...

E

Emily Potter

Besides the fact that it's not confirmed why do so many people have a problem with the hero being Bridgitte when it's just as much a possibility as Emre or Jet Pack Cat. Debatebly more possible.

H

Humble Raza Khan

or crash bandicoot

M

Musfik Mahmud

ANYTHING BUT JET PACK CAT PLS GOD

M

Mary Gimenez

-She's most likely gonna be a short ranged hero which fucking sucks, we've plenty of those already
-Probably gonna be another builder, yawn
-only new male character we have had since the game released is doomfist.
-Blizzard teasing a HLC hero almost 1 year ago and no news since then.

K

Kami Romero

Some people want more males heros. They made Sombra, Ana, Moira, and orisa. Not sure if I miss any new female heros. But I would like to see a new male for once

K

Kami Romero

And I think blizzard likes to trick people with new character reveals.

K

Ken Pilcher

No one has a PROBLEM with it.. but it's highly unlikely from the story line perspective. She has said multiple times shes not interested in joining overwatch. She just wants to build stuff for other heroes. This is likely similar to the Efi reveals that were spoilers for Orisa.

Bridgitte is likely the person who made the weapons or jetpack for Hammond... a character that fits ALL the hints given by the OW team so far.

L

Luke Schirmer

They won't add jetpack cat. It was a joke idea among the dev team and at Blizzcon Jeff talked about it like it was a joke, it's just a funny part of the development history but they won't actually add a cat with a jetpack into the game

K

Ken Pilcher

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom