Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Being a console gamer most my life, I tried to get in to PC gaming last year and...

• Thread starter Michael David Baker
  • Start date
M

Michael David Baker

Being a console gamer most my life, I tried to get in to PC gaming last year and brought myself a half decent rig, but still found myself gravitating back to my X1/PS4.

Well, after playing D2 since launch on Xbox, and playing D2 for the first time on PC yesterday, all I can say is....

PC FUCKING MASTER RACE.

I am amazed at how much difference there is is between the two versions and I don't even have a top end rig. Jealous of those who do! Obviously the content is exactly the same, but it looks and feels so much better than console. I feel like I'm playing a new game.

I honestly don't think I could go back to D2 on the console after this.

D

Darren Body

I'm exactly the same.. I got in to PC gaming in 2016, gravitated towards console for Destiny and FIFA, but on PC it's so amazing! It's perfect. Much more customisation too!

B

Barry Kilgour

We upgraded to PC for Ark: Survival Evolved. But played Destiny 1 since week 1. Well my good friend didnt join the master race and has been playing D2 sonce console launch. He just joined PCMR....cant wait to hear what he has to say about the difference.

S

Shane Akers

That’s why you sell console and upgrade your pc!

B

Barry Kilgour

Naw console makes a great media player for the bedroom.

B

Barry Kilgour

Still fire up Black OPs 2 arcade zombies on it from time to time for that one screen multiplayer super fun.

K

Kevin Smith

I'm letting d2 on my ps4 until osiris dlc just because everything is at cap and friends may need help with something, but there's no way I'm gonna be able to go back to console after playing on PC either. Even with a couple hundred hours logged over the last month and a half, i wasn't prepared for the PC experience

T

Tim Trude

I was impressed at how well the controls are.

A

Andreas Szallis

Welcome to the dark side!

A

Allen Dennis

End game on ps4, rinse and repeat on pc xD

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

Now that you see the light it's gonna make the people that say, "there's no difference between 30 and 60fps" look even more ridiculous

J

Josh Zakahi

Honestly it's like that across probably 95% of games that are on both once in awhile you'll get one on console that plays a hair better due to optimization but when you have a high-end rig who needs optimization

C

Chris Williams

Every first person game I've replayed on pc since I finally got one 3 months ago feels like a completely new game (bioshock, deus ex etc) in fact I wasn't into fps much on console but love it on pc, it's a completely different experience using mouse and keyboard imo

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Just hate that the cutscenes are all in 30fps

D

Dave Blackburn

Yup same for me !!

S

Sash Perkovic

same mate ive been mainly into pc all my gaming life but since playing the beta on d1 ive wished it would be on pc. so glad it FINALLY made it over. you never wanna go back to console and ive owned and played in all console for years too

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

Im in the exact same boat. Been on Destiny since year 1 and never been a pc gamer. Just got a good pc and D2 and damn is it sweet! Im horrible with mouse and keyboard but it feels good enough for me to push through my noob pc ways.

J

John Jacks

Same here mate

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom