Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Been tempted to buy ark now for a while....but! In all the groups I've joined it seems...

J

Joe Green

Been tempted to buy ark now for a while....but!
In all the groups I've joined it seems full of abusive/toxic people bitching at each other. Is this a usual case of "it's the internet" or a true reflection of the community. Tia

Z

Zach Chandonnait

You just have to find a good server with a good group of people

J

Jacob Rodgers

A little of both honestly. You can learn the basics quickly joining player dedicated servers, meet some good friends, then go hit up official together. I did that once. (Key word once)

R

Robert Fiesser

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Just look for a good pve server. I run one if you're interested!

D

Debbie Anne Brown

There's alot of assholes but you do meet some nice people to be fair.

J

Joe Green

It'll be a couple of weeks (payday!) And would be island only to start, is it pretty easy to pick up? I know there's no tutorial and I am going to play the trial 1st. Guess I'm after people's first experiences

D

David Merrion

The community is great to be honest, but DON'T buy it save your money, as great as it was and the amount of fun I had on this game along side meeting long time friends, the game really is a VIRTUAL PRISON!!

J

Jon Manning

Any game and any forum you will find assholes.

A

Aj Burkhart

there are good and bad. launching a cluster very soon. working out kinks now

D

Dwayne Yates

The game made me literally not talk to some of my real life friends for months... because of shit that happened in the game. Granted I’m not petty, but that’s how mad I made my friends over this game. Now try to imagine the kind of rage complete strangers can cause and multiply it by ten.

K

Kebster Keb Gaming

Joe, We have experienced the exact thing you are talking about on the few servers we have ran, we tried over admining...no admining..and nothing seamed to work...people became toxic over little things...we have since found a solution to allow players to enjoy playing with each other and also have that fun PvP rivalry and leave afterwords not bitter. Come check out what we have put together and see if its something you would be interested in.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joe Green

So, baring in my mind full time job, 1 year old and fiance...I might not have the time?

W

Will Hamner

Thats how ark is

M

Mitchell Finn

Just play official its hard to get going. Mostly everyone is friendly so they help you get stared

K

Kebster Keb Gaming

I have a full time job, 1 4.5 year old, twin 2.4 year olds and a fourth on the way...I built my server settings to keep players like me still interested in the game and able to have a blast with my irl and online friends

N

Nicole Cook

I'd just look for a PvE server with some boosted rates if you're a busy working father. The community on PvP can be quite toxic and frustrating but on PvE, you usually find a lot of really cool people to hang out with and if you don't get along with them then they can't destroy your shit anyway because it's PvE.

T

Tanner Perfect

Been playing for a long while now. It's an awesome game. It will get you addicted though. Yes there will be assholes out there especially on official but you already know that

T

Tanner Perfect

YouTube will be your best friend for learning tips and tricks

J

Joe Hall

Dont buy it ruins your life

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom