Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Be careful when buying in game purchases. I will leave out what dedi this is. I...

• Thread starter Morgan Peter Dodson
  • Start date
J

Joey Brunn

Looking at his messages he clearly says sale. Not donation so if you do make a claim attach the messages.

S

Shawn Ryan

In game purchases ark doesnt have that. Thats called paying someone cause u r lazy. This is yalls faukt

D

Dan Thompson

actually Morgan Peter Dodson, what he is doing is more serious and violates his Xbox terms and conditions. And is illegal . Specif Italy because he said sale. That last desperate bit about donation was him trying to cover his ass

M

Mike S. Gessner

If you’re ever accepting money I thinks it’s fair to do 100% money back unless you already spent it. In this case it’d be on the server. But if you take someone’s money and stiff-arm and disrespect the generosity of someone, you’re a piece of shit and you deserve to get your fucking teeth kicked in.

Happy holidays!

S

Skyler Baxter

Report it to wild card it's against term to actually make money off in game items also call PayPal back and mention that he's scamming with the PayPal account and that he's selling in game items without the permission of the developers.

B

Brett Herbert

Lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom