Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Aye guys so I'm coming from unofficial I wanna start pvp rag official but everytime...

Z

Zachery Day

Aye guys so I'm coming from unofficial I wanna start pvp rag official but everytime I've played official I get wiped in the first hour, I know its the game and it is what it is but I wanna know if there's any servers that don't wipe beginners or something like that lol solo player not looking for a tribe unless it's very small

M

Michelle Walker Pope

These might be able to help they listen to ur ideas

T

Tony Burb

do you read ^^^ he's coming from unofficial. If he wanted to join an unofficial server don't you think he would stick with the one he left. People like you make server owners look bad. "They listen to your ideas" but they don't read your post

P

Patrick O'Leary

rag cross ark 1

B

Ben Jeffries

In my experience, unless you've got a tribe sorted to jump on with before you pick the server, you have your work cut out for you trying to get to somewhere hidden and big enough for you to set up what you need. Most alphas will wipe as soon as they come across you, so you essentially need someone online at all times to defend.
Unofficial tend to be the opposite - they want people to stay on their servers, so they might break in to steal some stuff, but they don't tend to Dino or base wipe

A

Aaron Bolduc

Hide good and build up until its easier to allie u then wipe u. Turrets before most tames

M

Mark Biloff

Best bet is unofficial

M

Mark Biloff

Active community looking for continued growth
Our community has several established tribes looking for members
As well as welcoming new tribes big and small as well as solo players
Plenty of space left to build
Events
Kibble store
We offer a pvp only zone regardless if your tagged as pve in this zone during events will contain high level possible rare color Dino's as well as loot etc

Pvp and pve !
Offline raid protection.

2x exp
5x taming
4xharvest
Player weight and food water drain are boosted the rest is close to or at official settings
Longer days shorter nights

Boost focus is on Breeding
50x Which allows100% on most dino namely giga wyv Rex etc .. and can be bred in matter of hours not days ain't nobody got 14 days to raise a giga lol
Sound fun yup come check us out
Join group for invite

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Raymond LeCompte

Join me I'm official and I'm a solo tribe looking for a few members

D

Dan Chamberlain

New PvP
Ragnarok
Boosted stats
X20 everything
Good starter pack
Choice of any dino to start with. Level 200.
A weapon of your choice with ammo.
Starter pack there is many structures to help start a base and a few industrial items to help you start crafting.
Competitions with good prizes.
Come check it out. The best server to ever start.
Name of server is new20xserverfriendly
Unofficial server

J

Jake Beamson

Yes Zachery i have a few servers you can play on all pvp or pve :)

M

Mark Biloff

Zachery Day Make a raft, sink foundation build a 4or 6 by 2 , 2 walls high enclosure on very very front of raft (stone), build crafting and storage, grind mats, store . When logging out get naked store gear drive the boat into mountainside where the enclosure and boat are embedded into and inaccessible but only the itsy bit of rudder than go far away and kill yourself , rinse and repeat until you have fabricated base , you will survive!! you're welcome

M

Mark Biloff

If u and tribe even a tribe of 2-3 do this and really grind once you have fabricated gates, base, etc plenty of darts narc crop plots plant x etc.. tame a pack animal stego to Carry base , scout fire area to build inland, than plop base up spend entire day taming Rex , stego, bronto, allo, etc you'll have fighting chance on any server

Z

Zachery Day

Thanks man I'll use your advise

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom