Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch As i'm trying to save some money, i want to pick one of my games and 100% it instead...

C

Callum Stanley

As i'm trying to save some money, i want to pick one of my games and 100% it instead of picking a new game. But i'm not sure which one xenoblade chronicles 2 (My GOTY) or BOTW (My 2nd GOTY)?. I've put in over 100 hours in both.

K

Kaio Dolgoff

Your call man!

G

Gabriel Goes

Xeno only because it's my GOTY too, go for it

J

Johnathon Mendez

XB2 is my favorite of the two, but is definitely easier to 100%. Botw just has a lot of those korok seeds which are completely pointless after collecting around 100. You'll get more time in botw, but to me it just seems like artificially increasing play time with something so dumb. I mention play time since you sound like you want to be playing those games for a long while

C

Cheryl Anne Culick

Zelda will be more challenging to 100% so you're looking at more gameplay there I think.

E

Emmanoel B. Souza

Definitely Xenoblade 2 is the better choice!

D

Dane Brooks

XB2 because I think it would be a bit less tedious to 100%. Alot of the 100% is quests and such, where a big part for Zelda is scouring the map for korok seeds.

K

Kazi Ahmed

Wow this is hard. I'm a major Xenoblade and Zelda fan. No way I could choose between the two. Both were amazing as fuck games.

K

Kacie Krueger

I love both video games!

L

Lori-Ann Folkman

Zelda

R

Ritvik Narang

Whichever you find more enjoyable
Both are great

C

Chris Becker

Zelda If you want it boring and easy xD

B

Bryan LaBarron

Zelda is not worth 100 percenting because many of the side quests are not worth it ...I have Xenoblade and blade ,played it for about 10 hours ...it's fun but Zelda is a little more fun imo...Zelda has alot of replay ability too ,I don't see that in Xenoblade..

B

Bryan LaBarron

Zelda is all about the 120 shrines doing all those is pretty much completing game ...Because many of the side quests give you very little for doing them

R

Rocco Bennett

Lol skyrim would have been the best to 100% imo. Those koroks are silly. Shrine hunting "only" took me 120 hrs

R

Richard K. Rivera

I love XC2 but it is just as much if not more tedious to 100 percent complete if you consider building trust to max out blade affinity charts, merc missions. I think BOTW had more enjoyable side quests. BOTW also has far less grinding and farming involved. These are perhaps my 2 favorite games of all time, let alone the Switch, but I think BOTW would be more enjoyable to 100 percent.

R

Richard K. Rivera

Finding Korok seeds is more fun than spamming pouch items for hours and hours and HOURS to build blade trust to S+ class.

R

Richard Viade

In the mean time while you save money google "tic tac toe" an interactive version of the game will pop up for you to play!

T

Tobias Lingen

Go for Xeno 100%. Zelda is incredibly boring to collect everything

K

Kenny Kuang

I have played over 1000 hours of zelda BOTW and still at only 72% complete. That’s because I keep on playing new files lol. I am on my 3rd playthrough. I have around 20 hours in xenoblade so I can’t tell you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom