Contact advertising [email protected]

PC As a PC noob, I must say that controller movement is far superior to WASD but mouse is...

J

Jared Duran

People on console literally bitch on forums on many games about how keyboard and mouse isn't fair.

N

Nova Angel

use the nintendo switch joycon with joytokey program to map it works amazing, wierless easy to get and pair and comfortable xD

M

Mario Recalde Medina

wasd + mouse = ultimate comb!

J

Jake Tyler

I find using wasd is just fine for movement. And yes mouse aiming is far superior to joystick even with aim assist.

P

Pravin Haresh

I think it's all just personal preference. For me I like using the mouse and keyboard as that is what I'm used to.

C

Corey Johnston

This fucking guy

E

Erik Heidema

Because combination of peasentry and masterrace gives you AIDS

A

Arne Schütte

Well there is a keyboard with QWEASD pressure sensitive feature
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Maybe with this u get a feeling near to control sticks while also using a mouse

J

Jack Waller

Because while moving on an Xbox controller lets say & move the mouse it won't work... because it switches between when you use one or the other... I've tried myself before.

A

Arsenio G. Arbolado III

well you could try this setup if you have a Playstation Move

D

Daniel West

P

Pedro Mendes

Steam Controller?

D

Dwirandra Adimas

At this point i wonder why they invent mouse/kb for consoles iF controller already comfortable?

H

Hiago Mereles

Controller os superior to AWSD? LOL

J

Jerome Holzberger

On counter strike go I use the left stick of my controller to move around, and I use the mouse to point and shoot it’s super easy haha. Would like to do the same on D2 but I’m actually used to KBM now

T

Tim Trude

I use a nostromo with a g502 mouse. I have a controler but hate using it. Guess 23 yrs of wasd I'm biased.

S

Shneezin Chill

Level 40 ???

J

Jack Cook

Because they balanced the game via input. The recoil is different when using a controller to when using a mouse and keyboard.

E

Elijah Graham

Bro, that’s literally so stupid. What about the keys around wasd? You need those in Destiny. You thinking too hard.

A

Aaron Jones

And the award for dumbest post of the year goes to...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom