Contact advertising [email protected]

PC As a PC noob, I must say that controller movement is far superior to WASD but mouse is...

P

Phil Bentz

As a PC noob, I must say that controller movement is far superior to WASD but mouse is much better for aiming and shooting. Why don’t more people use a combo? Controller joystick for moving around and mouse for look controls/shooting etc?

D

Derek Merriweather

if there was some type of joystick only usb device id use it

W

Will Sremmus

Because action keys/buttons

D

Derek Merriweather

like if u took one of those vr controller in one hand and a mouse int he other thatd be dope

R

Ricci Comber

Movment on a keybored is still defently better try and do a 180 on a controller and get back to me

A

Adam Sauer

I like using the gaming pads with a mouse, has buttons all over the place so I can just map actions to them.

Don't really see them being sold as much anymore though, but I love mine!

K

Kevin Smith

I agree that joystick is better for actual movement. Wsad doesn't give you modified Imports based on how hard you press the key. Analog joystick allows you more control over the speed your character actually moves

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

A

Artashir Sar

Here it is... For people that perfer ANALOG on left hand

B

Brody Strock

I still prefer keyboard and mouse for fps games all excited titanfall 2 I run an elite control for that one

S

Steven Draven

P

Phil Bentz

This dude seems to have a good setup....

K

Kwi'et Tyree

Steven Draven what's the name of that half controller?

J

Jose Gonzalez

As a former console peasant myself, may I suggest the Rival 500?

I got used to this setup because TitanFall 2 was (is) my favorite shooter ever and it's SUPER fast paced on the PC.
Anyway like you I found the keyboard pretty disappointing for the fact that I couldn't strafe at the same time as using abilities or interact controls so I dug around the web until I found this bad boi. It has a good amount of side buttons without having a crumby number grid (12 square buttons are too hard for me to differentiate in a hurry). So I mapped all the side buttons and a couple of the top to all the standard keyboard gaming keys except movement which is all done by my left hand and nothing else, that way I never have to stop moving in order to use controls.

D

Darin Ferraro

I want cerebral interface

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

WASD all day man

Z

Zack Bunch

Wasd for life!

M

Marc Sustins

because its no where near superior

T

Thomas Fuller

Wasd is for the pros

J

Jory Mann

Holy shit is it possible this thread seems to be civilized. Is everyone feeling okay have we finally ascended above bashing controller users

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom