Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ark Hearts 24/7 PVP Xbox One (PC Dedicated) Boosted and Balance Server. We have...

S

Souly Phillips

Ark Hearts 24/7 PVP Xbox One (PC Dedicated) Boosted and Balance Server. We have events, an arena, and a race track for winning all sorts of prizes. The stats are not crazy boosted and breeding is decently boosted where anything will mature within 4 or so hours. Imprinting is turned on, and you can't mass breed.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Bluhm

You lost me at no mass breeding

S

Souly Phillips

K

F

Francisco Montelongo

How does one join?

S

Souly Phillips

You go to join ark. Go down to the bottom where you can change between dedicated, player dedicated, or official and there is now a PC choice. Choose it and look up Ark Hearts

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

Define mass breeding, cause in hunt for my mutts I'll have anywhere between 10-40 eggs in a single go depending how many dinos I'm breeding. BUT only mutated babies live to see adulthood, if it's not a mutt it's in the feeding trough

S

Souly Phillips

As in you can't just leave a dino on wander with the opposite gender and have 100 babies waiting for when you get back online.

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

That's being a troll and server breaking

S

Souly Phillips

Exactly Why I made sure it wasn't possible. XD But you can imprint every 13-15 minutes and get a full imprint because it scales the imprint % based on the amount of time you have for imprinting.

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

What have you turned the cooldown down? Well more to official cause that doesn't always work, if by chance twins pop out male and female it'll continue the cycle. One of my mates done it and it took me a good 3hrs to even get into the breeding pen, dc'd constantly. Then I was faced with HUNDREDS of fucking dilos... Corey youre a cunt and i still get flashbacks to that night whenever i see one

C

Corey Rowe

Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom