Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Are you sick and fooking tired of your wheel mouse swapping weapons on you when you...

J

Jamie A Robinson

Are you sick and fooking tired of your wheel mouse swapping weapons on you when you melee in PvP?
(I have wheel mouse click set to melee)
Do a search for your config files: %appdata%\roaming\bungie\destinyPC\prefs
Scroll down to the key bind section and replace the wheel mouse up and down with "unused"
<cvar name="next_weapon" value="unused!unused" />
<cvar name="previous_weapon" value="unused!unused" />
make sure the game is closed before making these changes so they will save.
save the file after editing

R

Randy Salzwedel Jr

I don't have that problem but i don't use the wheel mouse click for melee. lol

D

Dalton Netto

Tim Spencer

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

I want to disable the power weapon selection on the mouse wheel. I only want down for 2 up for 1

H

Harvey Wayne Armstrong

Simple solution is to just not make the wheel mouse click melee or change it in the settings to something else..

Z

Zoz Mahmoud

Lol first time knowing that the mouse wheel switches weapons....never thought about it.

E

Elijah Graham

Put melee on the side button...

J

Jamie A Robinson

for everyone telling me how to configure my mouse.. thanks but I already have it configured the way I like it. Seriously... just let it go and let me share a this simple fix with others who also play with a similar mouse setup.
I have crouch set to button 4 sprint to button 5 scope to right and fire to left. It works for me so just let it be. I don't need for you to tell me to change my keybinds, this is the fix that the in game keybind menu does not address.

R

Robin Oliver Vikøren

Or you could just keybind it to the back button on your mouse like normal gamers?

R

Robin Oliver Vikøren

And you know there is a keybind function in the game right?

D

Darin Ferraro

I have a custom scroll setup for primary/energy. Its silly Bungie doesn't offer dual bindings in game. Clearly they support it from the config file :)

M

Marc Sustins

Wheel.click.is grenade. Never an issue. Side buttons are melee and sniper button is slide

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom