Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are you looking for a server where even admins tame their own and work for their own....

J

Jose Satiacum

Aint that offline raiding pvp?

D

Drew Adams

its offline raid prevention, if no one in the tribe is on you can't raid or anything, it takes away from the game in my opinion

J

Jose Satiacum

I mean i kinda like orp then, saves everything you built for when your not on, i mean if you can take being raided while your off and lose everything, i fuck with you heavy because that shit is annoyingyyyy cant handle that

D

Drew Adams

well if you know how to build and defend it makes it quite hard for other people to raid, you also need to learn how to hide your important stuff around the map and not have everything together

D

Drew Adams

plus i just saw a 200+ rock golem so im not going to invest time when stuff gets spawned in

M

Mason Meyer

i saw that too

J

Jose Satiacum

Well damn, im still considered a noob so idk how to do electronic and all that stuff

L

Live Cremeans

That golem was spawned in when we where going to do a 3 kingdom roleplay it was part of the kingdom starter pack and will be despawned and griffings will be rewarded as so golems and wyverns for events and beings im admin i wont be doing events ill be hosting so i have a rite to have a few things i cant earn like the rest of you. But when you pay almost 40 a month and someone complains about something like that well ....

L

Live Cremeans

And im sorry but i dont think its fair to raid someone for having a job and a life im not trying to be rude but unless you pay for it dont complain

D

Drew Adams

You can have a job and a life and still play enough to but a defendable base, and you’re right it’s your server do with it as you please I’m not going to risk investing the few hours a day I play on a server where I couldn’t do any pvp cause no one is on, hope your server populates and you get your moneys worth

D

Drew Adams

And with servers boosted like yours it’s not hard to rebuild

L

Live Cremeans

My boost is only at x7 and alot of men like my husband work from 6 am to 6pm. I also dont want my server to only be about raiding. We will have fun events and i want people to also have fun building and breeding if i take off orp ill have asshole who completely wipe a person while they are not on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom