Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are u tired of the insanely boosted servers with crazy dino levels or player levels...

B

Brad Richards

Are u tired of the insanely boosted servers with crazy dino levels or player levels and wanna get back to playing the game it was meant to be played then come try out Paladinkings server were growing steadily every day its a rag server w plenty of grind to it cool admins who will help u tame we have abberation dinos we dont put up w bullying or anyone on a power trip were also looking for a fourth admin 18+ years old for the admin,kids are welcome to join currently we dont have custom drops or anything like that i believe that takes the fun out of grinding and doing the boss fights to earn ur engrams but the admins will help get artifacts and do boss fights w u or for u lol we do daily giveaways fertilized eggs abberation mushrooms etc to tame the abbersrion dinos w ith the coolest part is we have grace periods to allow u to build up so if ur tired of not being able to grind for stuff because of boosted stats or getting everything handed to u out of custom drops pm me ill hook u up w the server name and my gamertag....come join us its a blast

N

Nolan Ward

Nope not tired of it at all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom