Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are electric prods worth building? I just got an asc bp for one. If it’s 1 use and...

E

Ethan Debuhr

Are electric prods worth building? I just got an asc bp for one. If it’s 1 use and like 14k mats to make seems stupid.

J

Josh Jackson

Repairs using only angler gel.

C

Clint Glaze

Loads of fun for base shenanigans LMAO, totally worth it to me

S

Samuel Shane-Snowball

Like 14 angler gel to repair it lol

J

John Jamerson

Absolutely not! Hate to be blunt, but if you grind out an ascendant prod youre an idiot. They are the ultimate cqc weapon, but* theyre far too expensive. If you want a prod go kill mantis. Mantis drop primitive prods, which will slump most anybody. If you get lucky and score a high end prod out if a drop, cherish it. But never actually make one

L

Larry Jackson

Idk if they changed it but you get one shock and have to take it back to a fabricator to recharge. Not worth it. If you could recharge from your inventory it might be useful.

M

Mark Stephens

Not worth it. You can get them free from mantis loot

M

Mitchell Wood

Depends really what kind of server you're on/ how well established you are.

If 14k mats is gonna take you a few days and be a big thing, meh... save the bp for later.

If you're pretty well established and really just want a job to do then yeah, they're a lot of fun and cheap to repair!

Never used them for anything other than trolling/ messing with the tribe

S

Shawn Harris

I use them for knocking out everything. Within reason. Wolves, Sabre,anky, doed, but like other guy said I found them in drops. You’d be better off to just throw that BP on the ground

G

Gabe Ford

Build it, zap a giga. See what happens

B

Brendin Nice

Go kill mantis with a wryven you will find tons of primitive electric prods

E

Ethan Debuhr

There are like 4 different mats that need about 3300. I know poly and metal. It just seems like a waste. I just trap everything and tranq it

M

Matt Ware

No

D

Duane D Aikman

Fill your hotbar with primitive rods

R

Roy Benthall

Great tool for keeping the tribe in line. One hit sleepy time.

M

Matt Truax

Cheap repair tho

M

Matt Truax

Only takes angler gel to repair

B

Bryce William Vargas

Also super useful for taming dunks. Slap a fab on the back of a Plesi and youre good to go. It ignores armor so on a dunk its like 150-200 arrows asc xbow or 20-30 hits with asc prod

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom