Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone with a large tribe talk me through recruiting I have ranks set up and...

L

Lee Martin

Anyone with a large tribe talk me through recruiting I have ranks set up and
Everything yet I still get insided I mean do u really have to lock the tribe down to the point they can't even ride tames because that's what it seems like

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Yup lol find ppl to play u know

B

Branson Andrews

I usually just don't invite people from thst tribe

B

Branson Andrews

Server lol not tribe

L

Lee Martin

I have tried using fb I have tried recruiting off the server I have even made people build a trial base to see how they get on it's un real how long people will wait to fuck you over

B

Branson Andrews

That's verry true lol

A

Anthony Ramirez

Go solo

L

Lee Martin

lol I would but breeding a gigga and holding down a job is not something a solo player can pull off however with all the paypal that's going on who needs a job lol grab the doritos and the redbull and let's get Rich

A

Anthony Ramirez

Hell yeah haha ark is a job... just doesnt pay you for the hours of hard work

M

Mason Carpenter

Don't recruit just everyone. Pays to play with older people too

L

Lee Martin

Yea I'm finding that just all the good players seem to be taken haha well my tribe are good guys but when we try to expand and grow we get insided so I guess il stick to what I got for now

A

Anthony Ramirez

I would join you but im chat banned rn called a kid a pussy on rb6 siege so im just soloing rn. Unless you have a discord

A

Aj Burkhart

No matter how tight you lock it down they can still spike you're shit. It sucks. People suck

A

Anthony Ramirez

I'm good at pvp just cant talk on xbox for now

A

Anthony Ramirez

If you set up discord for the tribe its a great communication app even when your not on ark you can talk on discord on the phone in a group chat. If you set one up lemme know and ill join im a good grinder and good at sniping

H

Hunter Hawd Wood

Trust no one

M

Maranda D. O'Neal

Make another tribe with a troll account. Put em in that. Put only animals you dont care for

B

Brian Fish

How my tribe did it was from the start we had three guys.... we all realized we needed some help so we talked it over and all came to the conclusion that if we get insided so be it.... we talked to another tribe that was smaller than us and worked with them for a couple weeks and then offered to invite them to our tribe after getting to kmow then. Everyone in my tribe is admin so we all grind with one another and of they choose to inside then fuck em.... this is ark start again

L

LittleandHeather Davis

I'm in a 5 man tribe and we quickly became alpha. Just got to play with people u trust and known for awhile

L

Lewis Dobbins

Rank everything then rank them u know where they can go then lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom