Contact advertising [email protected]

PC anyone want to run "nightfall" with me? I've never done it. I'm ready to go right now!

B

Blake Charles

anyone want to run "nightfall" with me? I've never done it. I'm ready to go right now!

H

Haris Ahmed

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A

Andrew Mahaney

Im not on, but have to agree with Haris. Recovery is the most important stat by far. U should try to move as much of that mobility to recovery as u can. Mobility is almost useless, effects ur walk speed, and ur first jump height, 2nd or 3rd jump doesnt matter. Doesnt affect run speed at all

J

Jared Duran

Will mobility be bigger when the game is "faster pace"?

B

Blake Charles

I was playing PVE all last night. I like as much mobility as possible.

T

Tony Wang

Who knows, they could be a master at dodging all shots.

C

Connor O'Brien

Resilience is the most important followed closely by recovery, mobility is useless

A

Andrew Mahaney

If you were curious about the differences at all, recovery is within like, the first 30 seconds. Shows the difference between 1-10

A

Andrew Mahaney

B

Blake Charles

I never played D before this. The game doesn't do a good job of explaining a lot of things nor did I look up the dozens of videos on youtube. I just played the game and its never been a problem until now. I guess this is one of the reasons nobody will strike or raid with me... lol

B

Blake Charles

Coming from Titanfall, Doom and other faster pace games D2 feels really slow to me. I noticed that if I increase mobility I can skip through the air much faster (unless reloading). I spend a lot of time shooting enemies from above.

B

Blake Charles

All of my gear has mobility or reinforcement (I have always kept gear for the mobility)... nothing for recovery. How can I boost the recovery stats?

B

Blake Charles

everyone came to laugh... but when I ask for help.... crickets! lol... smh.

J

Joshua Lang

Wow people are still new enough they haven't done nightfall ...

B

Blake Charles

I ran NF alone a few times but can never get through the entire thing in time. Trying to get a group of strangers together is like pulling teeth. I don't know why they don't allow matchmaking.

B

Blake Charles

I dont have any PC gaming friends

M

Michael Boyd

What server are you on

M

Michael Boyd

Well if you get a 3rd I'm in holyhitman#1823

J

Jamey Lee Leonard

They are going to take out nightfall timers, this weeks would be nice with no timers. Killed boss as timer ticked to zero, the long animation, didn't count. I had to walk away, better than rage breaking

J

Jamey Lee Leonard

I've had bad luck getting good groups this weekend

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom