Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone think theyll come out with an otterbox style case for the switch for people who...

R

Robert Pavao

Anyone think theyll come out with an otterbox style case for the switch for people who use it as a mostly/all portable device? Something that would protect it not just from drops but water damage also?

I know i almost never play mine docked and its something ive been hopin to come across. What are your guys opinions?

Pic for attention

A

Alan Kris Hall

I use a Mumba case that is very much like an otter box. Need a dongle to dock it though if you want to keep it in the case.

B

Brian Foster

I doubt they could make it waterproof.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Skull & Co + tempered glass. Good to go

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Invent a quality one and make sure you own the rights to it.

C

Collier Godfrey

It won’t fit in pockets, but those screen covers on Otterboxes are utter crap. Literally everyone takes them off immediately because they’re filled with pocket dust in a week and make the screen feel worse than the Wii U’s. Also, because it has an intake and fan, waterproofing it would also kill it.

C

Collier Godfrey

I wish someone would make one that allows it to dock and fixes the horrible looseness. I cannot take the nyko dock bands off because it just feels so right with them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom