Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone successfully tamed a titanoboa? I'm having a hard time. From what I have seen...

• Thread starter Ethereal Anthony
  • Start date
E

Ethereal Anthony

Anyone successfully tamed a titanoboa? I'm having a hard time. From what I have seen your supposed to feed them fertilized eggs, I'm trying yo feed a lvl 55 3 giga eggs fertilized , wyvern eggs, Rex eggs, spino eggs, it doesn't seem to be working. It appeared 3 of my giga eggs vanished but the snake didnt tame. I tried this in the wild and bringing one to my taming pen via wyvern. What am I doing wrong ?!

L

Luna Moon

You didnt knock it unconcious did you?

L

Luna Moon

Did you agro it? Then they don't tame

M

Mike Thornton

Are they fertile eggs? I think snake enjoys fertile eggs to tame bigger the bitter

E

Ethereal Anthony

Nope didnt knock it out I understand they need fertilized eggs as well. I tried 3 giga eggs. I'm about to go attempt again in the wild vs using my taming pen again to see if I have better luck. I run a dedicated and we have taming boosted and according to my calc a lvl 55 takes 3 giga eggs to tame

J

Jesus Ortiz

Use the insect repelent id say keep ur distance and drop the egg

E

Ethereal Anthony

Thanks everyone I got one to tame! Its a low level but now I know what I need to do. I'll start taking them far away from distractions I think they kept being agro and I didnt know it

N

Nicole Bely

If it rains I notice I have problems eggs will disappear

J

Jason Foster

Just hover above them on a flyer and throw eggs on the ground, easiest tame in the game

P

Paul Riley

Easy, build a pen, go farm low level Wyvern eggs, put egg in pen. Use argi to pick up snake. Drop snake in pen. Tamed just don't aggro it

A

Adam Brocar

If you stay on your wyvern you can stand over top of a boa without argo and just drop eggs on it but use dododex because it requires alot of eggs

A

Adam Brocar

I tried pens but they glitched out of them slimy bastards

S

Stephen Scott

We tamed 3 at weekend. Takes alot more then 3 eggs i think

A

Adam Brocar

Wyvern eggs are as good a ptera eggs for boas since you can get so many of them. It could take up to 50 wyvern eggs

L

Luciano Sesti

I read you need to drop the eggs from your inventory, not Dino's inventory.
Also, I read that the egg lv is irrelevant.
Only egg type counts. Same way as oviraptor

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom