Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone still have the corrupting issues? I think my server just corrupted

C

Cory Huddleston

Anyone still have the corrupting issues? I think my server just corrupted

C

Chelsea Cooper

a few people are having it i know apparently ice wyverns and that cause corruption

C

Cory Huddleston

Well I never spawned them in so gg ark for making me cringe

C

Chelsea Cooper

we had a corrupt today to tbh so i dont even know

C

Cory Huddleston

That's pretty convenient? Wonder if anyone else had this issue.

C

Chelsea Cooper

i know a few have some of the other server hosts my husband talks to have gotten hit with it

L

Louise Gibson

Ive had it twice. 1st time wasnt as bad as there wasnt many tribes on. 2nd time was the worst we had to wipe and start over again only recently too. So atm im not building up much incase it corrupts again.

C

Cory Huddleston

I mean is it even worth starting over?

K

Kyle O'Neill

There has always been and always will be a chance for your server to corrupt

J

Josie Ridge

I've been also having this issue as well, I've had to wipe 3x already. Witch doesn't surprise me.

A

Alex Frost

I used to have that issue ... do u have ark file shared on the server xbox?

T

Talon Pratt

My server corrupted today as well...

C

Chris Guajardo

yep not playing until it's fixed

N

Nathan Londak

Ours corrupted a week after ragnarok launched. Been up since, fingers crossed.

E

Ellis Appleton Jr.

My tag server crashed then no one could join so I went back to island and it's been fine there's only like 6 of us on it lol but I'd rather have Reliable server then a new map anyway point is yes some of us are having the problem

J

Jade Burke

Because ur save has probably just corrupted

E

Ellis Appleton Jr.

There was we had one and a nother tribe so deff could have been the prob but I'm still waiting till next update cuz if anyone else in the server gets them it will just crash again

B

Brad Mize

The patch fixed the mass corruption issues but there isn't anyway for wild card to fix the individual server corruptions so long as the servers being hosted on an xbox console. Once the pc hosting is available that should fix the issue entirely.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom