Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone show me how to make element cost ingot?

Z

Zach Zach

Anyone show me how to make element cost ingot?

C

Candice Renee

What??

M

Mathew Whited

Server?

Z

Zach Zach

To make element in the replicator there is a way to make element and shards with ingot

Z

Zach Zach

The resistance

R

Rande Fisher

You don't make element in the replicator, you make it in these power node things on Abberation. And you'd be looking for the code to override crafting cost

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowStone_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

This code overrides the cost to make a stone hatchet into 1 thatch and 2 stone arrows

Z

Zach Zach

Yes I have done override before and you can make element n rep if you use shards to make it. The code isn't working that's y I'm asking

R

Rande Fisher

Did you put it in the game.ini or gameuser.ini file. I believe this goes into the game.ini and it has to have no spaces in the code. You could send me what code you have and I may be able to find the error, not gonna be home for a little bit though.

Z

Zach Zach

Ok thank you

Z

Zach Zach

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResources_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

R

Rande Fisher

Your code looks fine, i even aligned it up with the code i have for modifying the requirements for an indi forge. As long as its in the Game.ini it should work. I'm wondering if this will only override the abberation crafting option but that much I'm not sure of since on our server we make people work for the element the hard way. I wish you the best of luck, sorry i couldn't be too much help.

C

Chad Ammons

David Mackie

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom